photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! {Skeleton Baby Shirt}

Happy Halloween!

Using my best friend, the Silhouette Cameo, and my other best friend, fabric paint, I created this skelebaby shirt.  It's a sneaky little costume, you see.  It's so darn adorable, no one can give me a hard time for only having a Halloween shirt for a costume.  Everyone kept asking, "Where did you get it?" and when I replied, "I made it," I had to brag about the Silhouette Cameo and how amazing it is at cutting vinyl to use as a stencil.  I seriously don't know how people FREEHAND this stuff on freezer paper and cut it out by hand.  Good on ya, if ya do, but I like the easy route! 

I've seen shirts like this you can buy online, but they are $30+.  Mine cost about $5 for everything.  Therefore, I win.  :)

(or do the BABY FEET win?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful