photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

10 Yummy Lemonade Recipes for Summer

Mmmmmmmmm. I've kind of been obsessed with LEMONADE lately. Chick-Fil-A has the BEST lemonade - and it comes in a yummy diet version, too. I started looking up yummy homemade lemonades on Pinterest and found some that look A-MA-ZING. Here in Utah, the weather is warm, the outdoors are calling my name, and you'll definitely be able to find me mixing up some of these yummy summer lemonades in the next few months. Do you have a favorite lemonade recipe or restaurant that serves your fave lemonade? Let me know in the comments! Enjoy this sweet roundup!




































xo

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I love lemonade...and so does my daughter. I pinned this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUm yum YUM! I want to try the pineapple lemonade and the blue lemonade.

    xo, Lauryn

    Ambiguously Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try all of these!! I don't care for soft drinks so lemonade is my go to drink. Thanks for sharing so many options for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love lemonade. Thanks for the round up-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm these sound refreshing! I love lemonade, especially when it has a little something extra like all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them too! and these are the best lemonade recipes I have ever come across :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE lemonade. There use to be this place I went to that would make the lemonade in-front of you. They would have I guess like a sugar water already made and they would squeeze fresh lemon juice in it in-front of you. It was so GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome roundup Daniela! I don't usually make lemonade but I might have to try the Watermelon recipe. Thanks for sharing with Creative Spark Link Party.
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh, Daniela! These look so refreshing for summer. What a great round up of recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful