photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Link'n Blogs #28 *Let's Welcome Our Final Co-Host!*

This week is super exciting, because we are welcoming our final permanent co-host of Link'n Blogs! Keep reading to see who it is!


Welcome to Link'n Blogs {#28} !
A place to link up your projects and make new friends. We are all about visiting links and following new bloggers here at Link'n Blogs. Remember to leave comments and PIN PIN PIN!
Cause sharing is caring. 

**Your links will show up on ALL blogs hosting the link party!**


Grab our party button! 
 




*Feel free to post our party button on your blog and say you linked up here!*



I am sharing a simple & easy picture frame makeover that shows you how you can take any color shadow box frame and turn it into your own style of interchangeable picture frame!


DIY Shadow Box Frame Makeover




CO-HOST:

Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living


Katelyn is sharing a round up of one of my current obsessions: metal lamps! I can't wait to have a house again, so I can decorate an office or nightstand with one of these!





CO-HOST:


Sonnet is sharing some adorable free nursery printables. Sonnet is an amazing designer - I this these would be so sweet in any little one's room!



CO-HOST:


EEEEEEK! YOU GUYS! I am SO excited to complete our link party with Kristi as our final co-host. Kristi's blog is SO inspirational. We are really lucky to have her! Be sure to stop by her blog to see the fab projects she has for you.

This week, Kristi is sharing a vintage take on modern letters. This is a fun DIY you have to check out!





GUEST HOST:



Leelee is sharing such a cute way to take a one photo and turn it into two even more adorable photo displays! This is brilliant.





Here are this week's features:

My Pick

Katelyn's Pick

Leelee's Pick

West Elm Knock Off Floor Pouf




Fan Favorites




I know the bloggers featured would love if you would visit their posts and say hello!

All features will be pinned to my Link'n Blogs board. Follow it here!









Follow my blog! If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link.
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you.
If you enjoy a link, you can LIKE it {new feature!}
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog. 
Grab my party button! - See more at: http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2013/12/diy-christmas-scriptures-advent.html#sthash.mPINNYsH.dpuf
Ok, here are the guidelines for the link party:  



Follow your HOSTS and GUEST HOSTS

If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link

Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.

Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you

Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog
Share this link party on social media to help Link'n Blogs grow!

*Don't be a LINK & RUN partier. Visit a couple links before you and a couple after!*


Happy Linking!

Leave a permalink on your blog back to the party to help our party grow!

*here is the link*
http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/06/linkn-blogs-28-lets-welcome-our-final.html





 


**********************************************


I monitor each link and may delete a link if it is not something I want to promote on my blog. If you see your link was deleted, please email me. I'd be happy to chat about why! Thanks! 




**********************************************




15 comments:

  1. Kim Daniels LewisJune 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM

    I'm loving your party! Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Nenni-DaherJune 4, 2014 at 9:14 PM

    Hi, ladies. I'm new to I Put A Bird On It and to this link party. Such a wonderful group of features you put together from last week's party. I just wanted to say 'hi,' and to let you know that I'm your newest follower on Pinterest (MomtoElise) and Twitter (@RufflesandRain). Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on bringing on your fourth permanent cohost! Kristi is a great addition to your talented team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting :) Love the features this week!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party. I always enjoy coming and linking up. Such creative ideas and beautiful links! Thanks for hosting. Blessings, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting, Daniela:) Love your shadow box - that is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always have something happening here :) Thanks for hosting us ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring me this week! What an honor! As always thank you so much for hosting a fab party ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party love the name, its so cute!!! I have linked back to your blog. Hope you can stop by too>
    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Party Day! Thanks for hosting!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting such an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Daniella! Happy Friday! Thank you for hosting this fun blog party again this week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first time visiting your bog and I love the variety of links people post here! I found so many wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful