photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Candy Corn Cocoa

CONFESSION:

I don't like candy corn!!

There. I said it. I guess I have to wear my red letter A (or orange letter C?) around town this time of year. It just does nothing for me. I'm more of a reese's pumpkins / ghost peeps kind of girl. But basically everyone else in the world loves candy corn! It's the perfect Halloween treat. I created a little candy corn cocoa mix to give for my "You've Been Booed" treat {free printable HERE!}. It is easy, cute, and YUMMY.

What you'll need:

  • Mason Jar
  • Halloween Ribbon
  • Hot Cocoa Mix
  • Mini marshmallows {try the ghost mallows for a spooky touch!}
  • CANDY CORN
Simply layer the hot cocoa mix, mini mallows and candy corn in your mason jar. Close it up, add some ribbon, and you're done! Super easy, super cute, and super yummy, right?

I added a BOO! sticker I printed using Silhouette sticker paper and a couple stripey Halloween straws to finish it off.

And, to be honest, this kind of made me want to eat the candy corn...



If you make this, link it up! I'd love to see!



2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious, and is so pretty in the jar! This would be great to link up to Create It Thursday #25…it's live now! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Leslie:
    Thank you! I just linked up. I am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful