photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Favorite Free Christmas Fonts AND a link party!

Welcome to the party! The link party. Do you know what a link party is? I didn't until about 3 months ago. It's a party where massive amounts of really really ridiculously good looking people link up their blog posts {recipes, projects, DIY, fashion, EVERYTHING!} and we, as their friends, get to meet new people and get new ideas. If you were at my house for the party, we'd have marshmallow popcorn and vanilla coke and would end watching ELF. But, alas, we must party online. So get your own treats and link up below!!


***************


OK! Here is the MY link I'm sharing. My favorite FREE Christmas fonts! I love downloading new fonts and using them to make, well, ANYTHING. Printables are my favorite. But think how cute the word BELIEVE in one of these festive fonts would be in vinyl on a painted wood block on your mantel? Or Merry Christmas printed on a holiday card?! Hmmm...gets me thinking...

Since I am obsessed with all things MUSIC, my fonts are styled as some of my favorite Christmas songs.

Beneath the photo are the links to download my favorite Christmas fonts. ENJOY!



What are your favorite Christmas songs?!

{Want to PIN this image for later? Hover over the pic and the PIN IT button will appear in the top left corner!}


***************

Now on to the party! Grab my blog button, if you want to link back to my party on your blog. Once I name the link party, I'll update the button. LEAVE A BLOG COMMENT with your suggestion for a link party name. If I pick your idea, I'll feature your link on my blog! {make sure to tell me which link is yours!}


I guess this is the part where I say the "rules." Well, my rules are like the pirate code -- they're more guidelines.
Follow my blog!
If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link.
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you.
If you enjoy a link, you can LIKE it {new feature!}
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog.

The party ends Sunday night. Link it up!

**Be sure to LIKE my Facebook page. I try to share a linked up project or two every day!** facebook.com/iputabirdonit

Put A Bird On It's First Link Party







You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 2 days, 11 hrs, 9 min (12/1/2013 11:59 PM North America - Mountain Standard Time)






 FACEBOOK  /  INSTAGRAM  /  TWITTER  /  PINTEREST


********************************

Enter the giveaways I am currently hosting!

Hazel Berry Paper

6 comments:

  1. I am now following you through the Blog Hop. Here's my Blog Hop tale. When my daughter was still an infant & Bjorn bound, I like many other mommies used to do all my chores while holding her in the carrier. One morning, I was doing laundry. I loaded up a full load of whites & closed the washing machine door & went on to my next chore. My daughter was being uncharacteristically quiet, so it started to worry me a little. I went to the nearest mirror to see what it was that she was doing & found her happily nibbling away on a pair of mommy's dirty underwear. I was mortified. Suffice it to say, I always check her hands & mouth after dropping in a load of laundry from that day forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha tat story is awesome! My baby girl are her own poop the other day before I could stop her! Babies are very resilient. :) thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. I've never downloaded free fonts before--but those look great! Thanks for linking up with the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun fonts. I'm thinking of a bunch of projects I can use them for. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas fonts are terrific - great download!

    You've been FEATURED this week on BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT No. 34 - come on over and check it out.

    Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas!

    Thanks for linking up with us.
    Sharon and Denise ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful