photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Link'n Blogs #24 {welcoming a new co-host!}


Welcome to Link'n Blogs {#24} !
A place to link up your projects and make new friends. We are all about visiting links and following new bloggers here at Link'n Blogs. Remember to leave comments and PIN PIN PIN!
Cause sharing is caring. 

**Your links will show up on ALL blogs hosting the link party!**

Interested in guest hosting Link'n Blogs?!
I've created a spreadsheet where you can sign up to host a link party! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers, share a recent post with other party goers and pick the features. Sign up using the link below!

Grab my party button! 
 




*Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here!*



I am sharing 10 gift ideas for Mother's Day using Free Printables. There are ideas for gifts from kids to adults!


10 Mother's Day Free Printables + Gift Ideas




CO-HOST:

Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living


Katelyn is sharing another cute DIY planter. She is the queen of making her own planters! I just love these.



I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that Sonnet is going to be a permanent co-host here at Link'n Blogs!! I love her blog and amazing projects and just HAD to have keep her here forever. Be sure to stop by her blog and say HI and officially welcome her to the party!

CO-HOST:


Sonnet is sharing some gorgeous Mother's Day cards she designed. She is super talented. {shhh - don't tell my mom - she might be getting one of these!}




GUEST HOSTS:



You HAVE TO SEE the "after" of this project from Teresa. She made over these mirrors from Goodwill into cute accent pieces for her bedroom. Check out the DIY!





Silvie is sharing a delish recipe that includes no flour! I've already pinned this one to make soon. Plus, anything with toffee is OK in my book!




Here are this week's features:

My Pick

Rhubarb Smoothie by Little House Living

*I just have to say - I grew up with a rhubarb plant in my backyard and loved eating rhubarb. I was excited to see this rhubarb smoothie linked up! So of course I had to pick it. :)


Katelyn's Pick




I know the bloggers featured would love if you would visit their posts and say hello!

All features will be pinned to my Link'n Blogs board. Follow it here!









Follow my blog! If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link.
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you.
If you enjoy a link, you can LIKE it {new feature!}
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog. 
Grab my party button! - See more at: http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2013/12/diy-christmas-scriptures-advent.html#sthash.mPINNYsH.dpuf
Ok, here are the guidelines for the link party:  



Follow your HOSTS and GUEST HOSTS

If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link

Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.

Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you

Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog
Share this link party on social media to help Link'n Blogs grow!

*Don't be a LINK & RUN partier. Visit a couple links before you and a couple after!*


Happy Linking!

Leave a permalink on your blog back to the party to help our party grow!

*here is the link*
http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/05/linkn-blogs-24-welcoming-new-co-host.html





 


**********************************************


I monitor each link and may delete a link if it is not something I want to promote on my blog. If you see your link was deleted, please email me. I'd be happy to chat about why! Thanks! 




**********************************************

13 comments:

  1. Thanks girl for another awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having another party!!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a great party -- and now Sonnet's a co-host too! This party just got even better. Yay, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Heather!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to party again with you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so lucky to have Sonnet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daniela! Thank you for hosting this fun Blog Hop! Have a great Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature & hosting this party. Love the new co-host. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the link up, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bismah AbdelgawadMay 9, 2014 at 12:52 PM

    Thank you for hosting this weeks link up! Looks like so many wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Casual CraftleteMay 9, 2014 at 1:34 PM

    Thanks SO much for the party and features, Daniela! Hope you have a lovely weekend!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely party!! Thanks for hosting such great inspiration for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Annamaria @ Bakewell JunctionMay 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM

    Thanks for featuring my quick bread. So glad you liked it.

    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful