photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine's Day Etsy Faves ... Guest Post by Carissa from Carissa Miss

I have yet to have ANY heart/love/red decor for my new house so I thought it would be appropriate to focus on that for my Etsy faves round up this month. 

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

Seriously, though, I'm not a big fan of red, but I'm totally loving this wreath!


Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor


Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

 frame this chalkboard heart art

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

 "happy hearts" on an easel or hung up in the kitchen

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

 glitter and heart? definitely need this print

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

 I love the idea of a tassel garland. You could totally switch out the banner for the different holidays

Carissa Miss: Valentine's Day Decor

*************************

Thanks, Carissa! I love all of those ideas. Especially the chalkboard print. I swoon over anything chalkboard. I wonder if that will ever go away?!

Here are a couple of my favorite posts from Carissa Miss:



Don't forget! Tonight is your last chance to enter the Ad Space Giveaway! Have your blog/business button advertised on the main page of 22 blogs for 2 months! That is some serious exposure for your blog or business. Plus, I always give lots of social media love to anyone I'm advertising for. Enter below!

Ad Space Giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, that wreath is awesome! Though, I don't know which idea I like more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful