photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Link'n Blogs #15

This week is Marriage Week at Put A Bird On It, because my anniversary is on Saturday! All the links your hosts are sharing, plus the features we chose, are all themed around LOVE and MARRIAGE! You'll notice my little comments after each, since the purpose of Marriage Week is to celebrate marriage, and you can get to know mine a little better. :)

You can still link up any type of posts - the theme only counts for our features. BUT - if you link up a LOVE or MARRIAGE themed post, leave me a comment {HERE!} saying which link is yours, and I will share it on my social media! xo


Welcome to Link'n Blogs {#15} !
A place to link up your projects and make new friends. We are all about visiting links and following new bloggers here at Link'n Blogs. Remember to leave comments and PIN PIN PIN!
Cause sharing is caring. 

**Your links will show up on ALL blogs hosting the link party!**

Interested in guest hosting Link'n Blogs?!
I've created a spreadsheet where you can sign up to host a link party! It's a great way to get to know other bloggers, share a recent post with other party goers and pick the features. Sign up using the link below!

Grab my party button! 
 




Remember, all the links your hosts share, and our feature picks, are all about LOVE - the theme of Put A Bird On It blog this week!




I am sharing my His & Hers Sharpie Mugs. Because mugs are for lovers.

DIY His & Hers Sharpie Mugs


HOST:
Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living 





Katelyn is sharing some cute DIY faux planters. How pretty would these be in a newlywed apartment or home? No need to spend money on fresh flowers - these will last you all year long!

Be sure to give some love to our guest hosts - you will love their creative blogs!

Laura from Lovely Wren



Laura shows us how to make an adorable tassel garland. I love how she used it on her gallery wall. Love this idea so much and how it frames those cute photos!



Jennifer from My Family Mealtime

Looking for a romantic dinner for two? How about making this yummy calzone recipe?! Italian food definitely says romance to me!



Here are this week's features:




My Pick

Lucky Charms Treats by Bloom Designs

When I was pregnant, I craved cereal. I ate a bowl of cereal every night before bed. My two faves were Cocoa Puffs and Lucky Charms! One night, my sweet husband made the midnight run to the grocery store for boxes of cereal, because miss prego over here was out! That night, I was introduced to Frosted Toast Crunch - amazing. These lucky charms treats reminded me of that night!


Katelyn's Pick

DIY Graphic Circle Wall Art by Homey Oh My

Another great addition to a gallery wall of love! I love having photos of my husband and me up in my home - especially those from 6 years ago. Our engagement photo is in our kitchen and it makes me laugh every time I see it. We look so little and young! Ha ha. 

Laura's Pick

Olive Garden Salad at Home by Polka Dotty Place


Yum! The perfect side dish for that romantic dinner you are making.

Jennifer's Pick

DIY Vintage Wedding Dress Necklace by Little Red Window


When I got married, I wanted to rent my wedding dress, but my mom insisted on me buying one to keep and remember. I love this necklace idea as a way to cherish that special dress. Now I know what to do with mine {can I cut my dress, mom?!}. 

More Love to Feature

Chocolates from Paris/Ooh La La by Chocolate & Sunshine

What sings love & marriage more than Paris and chocolate?! Ooh la la!



Ok, so I saw these little doughnuts, and it immediately transported me to a country fair. The lights. The cotton candy. The fried food. The ferris wheel. The paper lanterns. *sigh* Super romantic. I just had to share my little doughnut romantic scene!


As an honorable mention, I had to share something peanut buttery. My husband loves peanut butter ANYTHING, so yep. Had to share it!


I know the bloggers featured would love if you would visit their posts and say hello!

Follow my blog! If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link.
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you.
If you enjoy a link, you can LIKE it {new feature!}
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog. 
Grab my party button! - See more at: http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2013/12/diy-christmas-scriptures-advent.html#sthash.mPINNYsH.dpuf

Ok, here are the guidelines for the link party:  

Follow your HOSTS and GUEST HOSTS
If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog
Share this link party on social media to help Link'n Blogs grow!

*Don't be a LINK & RUN partier. Visit a couple links before you and a couple after!*



Happy Linking!

*Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here!*

Leave a permalink on your blog back to the party to help our party grow!
*here is the link*
http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/03/linkn-blogs-15.html


 


**********************************************

I monitor each link and may delete a link if it is not something I want to promote on my blog. If you see your link was deleted, please email me. I'd be happy to chat about why! Thanks! 



**********************************************


Interested in being a Sponsor of Put A Bird On It? Want to show off your fab products with my readers or host a giveaway during my link party?
Visit my Sponsor page by clicking >> HERE


Let's hang out this weekend! Follow me on Twitter >> @iputabirdonit88


Enter the fab giveaways I'm currently hosting!



31 comments:

  1. I linked up 2 posts about love/marriage! The Woman at the Well and Having a Good Fight (Conflict in Godly Marriages). Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning :)
    I'm joining your party today for the 1st time
    I've linked 2 love posts - Heart shaped whoopie pie and S'mores Cheesecake

    Thanks for the party and have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting an awesome party Daniela. Happy anniversary! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked up 2 posts - the vintage wedding dress & buying out the time.
    great theme! i'm off to visit links now! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. made it ate it loved itMarch 6, 2014 at 7:16 AM

    thanks for sharing my peanut butter bites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up, Stephanie! I'll share your posts throughout the weekend on my social media! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Winnie! Welcome to the party! Thanks for letting me know which links are yours. I'll share them this weekend on my social media. Have a great day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you heather!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are some fab links here. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Can't wait to try them. Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary, Daniela! Hope you're doing something fun to celebrate:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love, Love those mugs, Daniela! Thanks for hosting, and happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting, Daniela! This party is lots of fun. And have a very happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun link party!
    I left a marriage link, from Joyful Family Life. Link #109.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my vintage wedding dress necklace! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're welcome. Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Ginnie! My husband and I went snowboarding at a local resort here in Utah. It was really fun! Thanks for coming to the link party again. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so nice, Katie, thank you!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Jenna! I look forward to this link party every week. Thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome, Nicci! I will share on social media. Thanks for partying with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank YOU for making such a great project for me to share. Hope you have a great rest of the week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey! I tried to share your links on Google+, but they wouldn't let me load them. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shared a Gift I made for my husband to hang in our Master bedroom

    http://eastplum.blogspot.com/2014/03/simple-painted-canvas-quote-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Link #140 :) Thanks for the Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that, Sarah! Your bedroom is so pretty. Sharing on Pinterest! :) Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Casual CraftleteMarch 7, 2014 at 7:45 AM

    Great features Ladies! Thanks for including me. I LOVE this party! Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this, so many talented people with fun ideas.. we shared the Traveling Picture frame you can make yourself for weddings.. best candids ever and a gazillion times cheaper than a photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing! I just posted your link to Facebook. What a cute idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love basically all your posts. :) Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Casual CraftleteMarch 7, 2014 at 11:43 AM

    Awe, you are too sweet! Thanks for making my day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful