photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Liebster Award 2014

I'd like to thank the academy...



I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thanks to Isabella from Isabella's Array for nominating me. You are so sweet! :)

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers, so I'm happy to be a part of this group. It is also a fun way to get to know new bloggers. I had a blast answering the questions.

 Here are the rules:

* Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog*
*Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you*
*Nominate 11 other bloggers {less than 500 followers}*
*Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer*

Here are the questions Isabella asked me, followed by my nominees and their questions. Have fun!

What made you decide to take the jump into the blogging world?
I decided to start my blog, because I needed a creative outlet. Going from being a full time receptionist to being a full time stay at home mom was a huge adjustment. I had days where I would lay on the couch, eat chips and watch The Kardashians all day. I needed something to put my time and energy into. My blog is just that! It is so much fun writing posts, sharing crafts and getting to know other bloggers. I'm so glad I started a blog and am far from being ready to stop!

What is your go-to outfit?
Skinnies || Flats || Sweater || Top Knot


What is your favorite place to shop?
Forever 21 || Target || Kohl's


What are your goals and dreams for 2014?
This year, my 'one little word' is SHINE. I read a quote the other the day that said, "Be so good they can't ignore you," and that's how I'm going into 2014. I want to really grow my blog this year and see where it takes me. My goal is to sell enough maternity shirts from my shop to take my family to Disneyland!

Heels or Flats?
Flats! I've never been a heels girl. Ever. I think I've owned one pair of heels my entire life. Flats FTW.


What place do you dream of traveling to?
I have always wanted to go to Greece. The white buildings -- the blue water -- it seems like the ultimate in romance. I also must visit Harry Potter World one day.


Where is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?
A few months before I had Ava, my husband and I went on a 9 day trip to Washington, D.C. and the surrounding areas. That was my most favorite trip I've ever been on. I love being back east. Everything is green and the humidity snuggles me like a blanket. I would love to live there one day. I have to also add that I went to Europe one time (France, Germany, Amsterdam) and saw some of the most amazing architecture and scenery I've ever seen. I would love to take my husband there one day.

What is your favorite movie?
Currently, it is Anchorman 2! If you haven't seen it, you are missing out. "Brick and I are having a baby. We're naming him Tortilla Jackson. I'm 22 months pregnant."


Who do you idolize and why?
I look up to the moms in my family. My own mom, sisters, sisters-in-law, etc. They each have qualities about being a mom that I want to emulate in my own life. I'm grateful to have them to look to and go to for advice.


What is one word that describes you?
Ahhh! I don't know. This one is hard. Ummmm... "INDECISIVE" {I think...I don't know!}


What is the most challenging thing about blogging?
Definitely the hardest part about blogging is how TIME CONSUMING it can be. I've had to restrict the amount of time I spend "phone trolling" as we call it (ignoring others to be on the internet!). I can get caught up in crafting and blogging and following and posting and ignore what is more important. I've had to learn to manage my time better, set goals and always put family first.


I nominate:

Andrea @ Little Mello Mama 
Emily @ Some Girl - A Diary 
Stephanie @ Kiddos & Cocoa
Whitney @ Polka-Dotty Place
Teresa @ Crafty Wife
Amanda @ Happily Ever After
Alyssa @ Making Home Happy

Here are your questions:

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
What are 3 things we might like to know about you?
What is your favorite book and why?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite blog post you've ever done?
What is your favorite quote and why?
How did you pick your blog's name?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
What is your fave lazy day style?
 What is an average day like for you?
If you could shadow one blogger for a week, who would it be and why?

Can't wait to read your answers. Love you all!

xo

************************************************

You may also enjoy


 14 Free Printables for Valentine's Day



7 comments:

  1. I love the be so good they can't ignore you quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!! I also tagged you in a Q & A On my blog!!! :)

    Amanda // Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me. I've been nominated a few times but never get around to doing it, but for you I'm making an exception ;) It's taking me a little longer than planned though haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that made my day! Can't wait to read your post! xo

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your nomination!! I really enjoy reading your blog and linking up with you. I got my questions answered and linked back to your blog :) http://polka-dottyplace.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful