photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolution List 2014

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 2014!

Today is the first day of the BEST YOU EVER. Today is the day to make your new year's resolutions. It's kind of awesome, because you can be whoever you want to be this year. Forget the old YOU and become the NEW YOU. I am really really really ridiculously awful at setting goals. And probably even worse at keeping them. I always kind of have the things I need to work on list in the back of my mind, but it probably should be a longer list and I probably should have it written down somewhere I can actually SEE it. This year, I designed my own resolutions list for 2014. And I'm sharing it with you! 

*watermark will not appear when you download from the link below*

I'm really going to set some goals and try my darndest to keep them. I know I won't be perfect and will forget and that list of things I need to work on will grow every day, but I really want to try this year to actually become a better human being.

Here are some pics that helped inspire me. Maybe they will inspire you, too! :)



 










OK OK. For reals. :)


The Pretty Blog
Surrounded by Colours




Eat Dream Move Repeat


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
*********************************************
You might also like





16 comments:

  1. I am so going to use your goals sheet! I love it. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brandy! I totally have mine done too. I'm thinking about putting it in a frame by my bed!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! It's so hard to keep resolutions, but seeing them in front of you definitely helps;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed -- seeing your goals helps so much more than trying to just remember them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love it! Especially the first one! I'm no longer going to lie to myself, I'm just going to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That is awesome. One of my fave quotes is: "There's no time like the present." Way to go!

      Delete
  4. What a great list of goals and I love you pics - very inspiration. Sending my blessings that you will accomplish every one of your goals to the fullest. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful healthy happy New Year. Visiting from Bird In Hand Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Marla. I hope this year is wonderful for you. Take care!

      Delete
  5. This is a great wrap up! I love the motivation and thanks for linking to Pinastic Pinteresting Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the party! So glad you liked it.

      Delete
  6. Hi. Following you via your guest hosting link party today. Pinned your organization tool, too. Thanks for sharing it. I can always use more organizing for a better year.

    Take care,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pinning! Have a great rest of the weekend.

      Delete
  7. I am not only going to use this printable for myself...but for my tweens too. I love how simple and to the point it is, easy for them to use an not get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Goals should be easy not overwhelming - just like you said!

      Delete
  8. Hi! Just stopping by to let you know that I'm featuring YOU today over on my blog. Thank you so much for linking up to {wow me} wednesday! :)

    Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ginger! :) I will definitely send people your way to check it out. xo Daniela

      Delete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful