photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guest Posting at The MaMade Diaries

Hello again! Today, I am visiting Michelle at The MaMade Diaries and sharing my Top 10 Hospital Bag Must Haves! Be sure to stop by over there to check out my list and see how it compares with yours! Plus, some of my friends have helped me out and shared their "real mom" must haves, too. You don't want to miss this!



AND, if you missed it earlier today, I also posted my ginormous "I love LOVE" Valentine's Giveaway! Enter to win 1-8 amazing products from some of my favorite shops on Instagram! 


And come back tomorrow for another round of Wednesday Roundup here at Put A Bird On It!

xo

7 comments:

  1. i will go check out your post, thanks again for the share
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with the sleep zipper (instead of a button one)!!! I really liked having flip flops or crocs at the hospital and hand lotion because my hands got so dry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flip flops and lotion are great ideas! Thanks for adding to the list. Happy to have you here! xo

      Delete
  3. I'll have to head over and check this out! I'm a few months away from getting my bag together, but I'm sure these tips can be pinned to my Babies Pinterest board :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Countdown in Style! Don't forget to stop by Friday to see if you are featured! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely PIN for later! Like I said, getting my bag ready was such a treat, because it was one of the few things I could do to prepare. Good luck, Brittnei! xo

      Delete
  4. Heading over now... Thanks for sharing and linking up with Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back on Friday to see if you were featured!

    ~~April~~
    100lbCountdown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful