photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Link'n Blogs Link Party #8


Welcome to Link'n Blogs {#8} !
A place to link up your projects and make new friends. We are all about visiting links and following new bloggers here at Link'n Blogs. Remember to leave comments, say who sent you, and PIN PIN PIN!
Cause sharing is caring.

**Your links will show up on ALL blogs hosting the link party!**

Grab my party button! 
 





I am sharing my Wednesday Roundup post with 14 free printables for February 14.



HOST:
Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living 




Katelyn is sharing her Spray Painted Animal Heads Makeover. I love Katelyn's taste in home decor! You definitely will want to check out this clever makeover.


This week's guest host is Debbie from Party Patisserie. Debbie is all about entertaining and party planning. I love her ideas for parties, home decor and DIY, too. Debbie even has a cute Etsy shop where you can get everything you need for your next party.



Debbie is sharing her Sparkle Canvas. How gorgeous is this? You can use it all year long by changing out the decor you place by it.

DIY Painted Light Canvas by Party Patisserie


Here are this week's features:

My Pick


Katelyn's Pick

Fan Favorite


I know the bloggers featured would love if you would visit their posts and say hello!

Follow my blog! If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link.
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you.
If you enjoy a link, you can LIKE it {new feature!}
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog. 
Grab my party button! - See more at: http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2013/12/diy-christmas-scriptures-advent.html#sthash.mPINNYsH.dpuf

Ok, here are the guidelines for the link party:  

Follow your HOSTS and GUEST HOST
If you want to receive an email reminding you about the link party, leave your email when adding your link
Link to your blog post -- not just your blog.
Share the love! Visit the other links and say who sent you
Adding your link gives me permission to feature you on my blog
Share this link party on social media to help Link'n Blogs grow!


Happy Linking!

All links will be pinned to my Link'n Blogs board. Follow it here!


Interested in being a guest host? Email me at {danieladavis17@gmail.com}!


xo

**********************************************

**********************************************


You may also enjoy

Emme + Ivy baby moccasins GIVEAWAY



8 comments:

  1. Thanks to Debbie for picking my shadow boxes! Happy party day!

    Amy @ http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fun party !!

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for linking up each week. xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the party. I look forward to meeting some new friends and reading a few great posts. Have a wonderful weekend, Darlene

    And thanks for featuring my post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post was awesome! So happy to have you at the party. xo

      Delete
  4. I'd love to be on one of these parties! They are so awesome. I am going to check out a ton of these!

    xx Laur
    http://laurynlasko.blogspot.com/2013/12/diy-homemade-pumpkin-and-peppermint.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks for stopping by! Feel free to email me at {danieladavis17@gmail.com} if interested in guest hosting a link party. xo

      Delete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful