photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

My Love Monday ... "Love's A Hoot" Valentine's Day Printable

Valentine's Day is less than a month away! I have to be honest ... I've never been in love with Valentine's Day. I always felt like it was an excuse for people to brag about their significant other and the flowers and candy they got; or, if they didn't have a significant other, it was a day to feel sad and depressed. I never really liked Valentine's Day until I started decorating for Valentine's Day. Then, I learned to appreciate Valentine's Day for more than what Facebook saw it as. I learned that on Valentine's Day, you can celebrate LOVE in general ... whether it be for a spouse, a mom, a brother, a cat, a pint of Ben & Jerry's, a love for life ... just anything about LOVE. The world needs more LOVE, and that is a great thing to celebrate! So today's My Love Monday is about just that: LOVE.

I found these adorable owl treat boxes at Target for $1 {raise your hand if you LOVE the Target One Spot!}. I bought a bunch of them, not really knowing how I would use them, but knowing somehow I would use them. I decided to make a cute tag to attach to them and use them as little gift boxes. Perfect for friends, teachers, church, family ... whoever you'd LOVE to gift a cute owl gift to (filled with a yummy treat, of course!). You could attach these to an owl themed gift or use them at an owl themed party ... with or without the boxes. But I recommend going to Target in search of the owl boxes, because any excuse to go to Target is a good one. I hope you LOVE these as much as I do. Happy Monday!








If you'd like to download the free printable, just click the link below. If you use it, leave a comment with the link. I'd love to see!



xo
*Use the buttons below the post to PIN any image to save for later!*
******************************************************

Enter this week's giveaways:





Check out Pick Your Plum for today's daily deals!
Stock up on craft supplies today!

21 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute! I love the use of the take out box! Stopping by from Hoyby Crafts blog http://hoybycrafth.blogspot.com. I'm one of your newest followers and am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! So happy to have you here and glad you like my project. :) xo

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable! I keep seeing Owls everywhere these days! Are Owls the new Chevron?? Pinning this to my Valentine Board :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my mind, nothing can replace chevron, ha ha! But yes owls are so IN right now. That's why I HAD to have these cute boxes. Thanks for pinning! xo

      Delete
  3. I love this DIY, its well done and it has style, im in love with owls so any thing with this feathered friend i collect. thanks for the share
    Maria yoru HOST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! The owls totally make the whole project. xo

      Delete
  4. These are so creatively adorable. I've never seen anything made out of these boxes. Thanks for sharing this one with us at Countdown in Style too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Featuring YOU today! Thank you for linking to {wow me} wednesday!

    Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! I really need to ask my son if his class is exchanging Valentine's. We are in a new state and new school district, so need to check that out. Thanks for sharing and linking up with Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back on Friday to see if you were featured!

    ~~April~~
    100lbCountdown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to do fun classroom gifts. Have fun! xo

      Delete
  7. Hi, we were on Moonlight and Mason Jars Valentine's Inspiration features together!!! I <3 your Loves a hoot boxes!!!!!! Pinning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michele! I will go visit your project, too. :) xo

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing your free printables. I love all them Daniela.

    We are having all Valentine's post party at Pursuit of Functional Home. Please share this pretty or share all your Valentine's day posts from your Archive. Hope to see you there.

    Here's the link: http://pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/2014/01/valentines-day-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to package a Valentine treat! Thanks for sharing it at The Pin Junkie party. It was featured this week. Please stop by to grab a featured button and share your newest projects at http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2014/02/friday-link-party-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! Printing now. Would love for you to come over and share at my link party that just started http://mommyondemand.com/weekend-retreat-link-party-53/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Daniela,

    I have my hand raised because I do love the $1 Spot at Target!!! Your project is so adorable!

    This will make such a great Valentine's Day gift! Thanks for sharing the tutorial and the cut file.

    I'm really honored that my "LOVE Banner" was included in the Silhouette "Valentine's Day Round-Up" along with your "Love's a Hoot"!!!

    Peace, Love and Joy,

    Joyce
    http://peaceloveandjoyce.com/silhouette-cameo/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That means so much that you are using my printable. Thanks for telling me! :) I am linking up now. Feel free to follow by email or any social media (left sidebar). Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh rats, I missed linking up before it closed. Remind me next week, and I'll link up then. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful