photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mommy & Me ... Guest Post by Whitney from Polish & Pipsqueaks

Hey, birdies! I am so happy to welcome Whitney from Polish & Pipsqueaks. I love Whitney's blog, because she is all about "real women doing real things." Her fashions are always AFFORDABLE and her pipsqueak is too cute for words. 

We are doing a blog swap, so I'll be over at Polish & Pipsqueaks today. Come say HI and see what I am posting! {hint: it has to do with West Elm and lots of metallic polka dots!}

See you next week!

*******************************************************


Hey guys! I'm Whitney from Polish & Pipsqueaks and I am delighted to be guest posting on Put a Bird on It today! I just love all the creative and fun posts Daniela has to share here and of course her sweet little pipsqueak Ava that is just to die for! I am so excited for 2014 because I know this year will be AMAZING! Life is good isn't it? 
 I wanted to share a fun outfit post of Ruby and I playing in the snow and bringing in the New Year with a little gold tinsel... because who doesn't love a little sparkle? Come by and check us out! 





Outfit details Whitney //Shirt: Target (in stores only) $11.98//Pants: Gap//Shoes:ON SALE! Old Navy//
 Ruby //Coat: Gap//Sweater: Old Navy (similar)//Pants: OshKosh//Boots: Target//

Happy 2014! 

xoxo

Whit
*******************************************************
Thanks, Whitney for sharing with us your festive outfit idea! Ava has those boots from Target. They are awesome! Perfect for Utah winters. 
Here are a couple of my favorite posts from Polish & Pipsqueaks:





Be sure to drop by Polish & Pipsqueaks and say hello!
 *******************************************************
You may also enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful