photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Burlap Wreath

Burlap.  So hot right now. 

It really is!  I love me some burlap.  Following this fantastic tutorial at Top This Top That [http://topthistopthat.blogspot.com/2012/03/easiest-burlap-wreath-you-will-ever.html?spref=fb/] I created my own burlap wreath.  I kept it super simple for spring, only using some white tulips and my fave polka dot wired ribbon. 

I have been itching to turn it into a SUMMER wreath, since spring is pretty much over (ok, completely over).  To get the creative juices flowing, I turned to the husband for advice on what to use to make it summery.  I asked him what came to his mind when he heard the word SUMMER.  His reply?  "Raging Waters!"  "You could put a wave and waterslides on it..."  Ummmm...yeah...creative juices flowing?  Not quite.  I have yet to have the lightbulb go off for the summer wreath, but this 100+ degree weather is telling me it's time to change seasons.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful