photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby A's Nursery {yarn wrapped letter}

I'm excited to share some projects I've done for Baby A's nursery! It will only take me until her first birthday to have her nursery FINISHED, but oh well! Slow and steady wins the race. The crafty little nursery race.



YARN WRAPPED LETTER


I've had this project in the works for a WHILE. You would think wrapping a letter in YARN would be super easy, but it kind of isn't. Well, it is WAY easy. It just takes time. And the following:
  • Giant letter {I got a paper mache one from JoAnns}
  • Yarn of your choosing
  • Glue gun & extra sticks
  • Scissor
  • Ginger Ale
  • Mike & Ike's
  • Roman Holiday
The last three are optional -- but definitely help pass the time!
I didn't take pictures of the process {bad blogger!}, but I did find an AWESOME tutorial by My Sister's Suitcase to link up to:
 
I'm having troubling deciding WHERE to hang this lovely lady in the nursery. 

Here are the options!!

IN THE CLOSET
 
BY THE WINDOW

 or

BY THE BOOKSHELVES

 What do you think???

5 comments:

  1. The last comment was me Ela, Deirdre, I am signed under my moms account name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like it by the bookshelf. I'm a new follower by way of the Show it Off weekend blog party.
    melanie
    violetsbuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful