photo PABOI2.jpg

Weekly Digest

 photo PAGEShome1.jpg  photo PAGESlinkparty1.jpg  photo PAGESfeatured1.jpg  photo PAGESsponsor1.jpg  photo PAGESguestposts1.jpg

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday Roundup ... Christmas Gift Tags

Welcome to Wednesday Roundup! Where I put together a list of my favorite somethings.

This week's something is: Christmas gift tags. I've been wrapping Christmas gifts and that's what got me searching for an adorable, festive tag to go on my presents. These are just some of my favorites. Hope you find something you like.
























All these are FREE printables. If you use any, be sure to comment on their blog saying thank you and tell them who sent you.

Do you have a favorite set of printable Christmas tags? Leave a comment with the link. I'd love to see and share.


************************************************************

Before you go, enter this week's giveaway:



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by A Chicago Mom! I really love these gift tags!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the chat!

Blog Design By Brand Me Beautiful